Materials to Collect
- Jeans, prom dresses, sparkly clothes, all kinds of clothes
- 100% wool sweaters, felt
- Yardage - sheets, curtains, quilting materials
2. Thread, yarn, embroidery thread, embroidery hoops, buttons, beads
- Sheets or sections of plywood
- 2"x4" and 1"x1"
- Wood scraps
4. Latex interior house paint
- We recommend that this is purchased - donated paint can be stinky, oil-based, non-cheery colors, etc.
- 1 gallon of each color:
6. Plastic containers to hold paint
- Large yogurt and margarine tubs that will not tip over
- Condiment containers '200PC' or '400PC'
- Muffin tins
7. Blue (or sometimes pink) insulation board
- Make sure it is the 1/2", 3/4" or 1" compressed foam board and not the white pilly or yellow with foil on the outside - very important!
- Purchase the big 20'x30' or larger and we will cut down to size to cover floor, tables & art drying area (anything you need to be protected!)
9. Gorilla Tape
- 2 rolls to tape down tarps to prevent tripping
- Collect hospital cover-ups, large businessman shirts, etc. to protect clothing
- Send out a note that we will be doing
a residency and for people to wear something they don’t mind getting messy